STONER RECIPE: Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to the wet mixture and combine thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes to make it easier to work with and to keep the dough from spreading when baking.
- Using a cookie scoop place one scoop of dough on top of an Oreo cookie. Place another single scoop on the bottom of the Oreo to create a cookie sandwich. Seal the edges together to completely close in the Oreo.
- Place the balls of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-13 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
Dotty Jenkins, 48, Effingham, NH Tattoos done at White Mountain Tattoo in North Conway, NH by Adam Mazza
I lost my hair due to an autoimmune disease called Alopecia Areata so I decided that people are going to stare at a bald woman so I would give them something awesome to stare at and when asked about it I can spread awareness of this life changing disease.
If you’re smoking schwag, I’ve got a way for you to get the most out of your high, and its available at your local grocery store. Some of you may already have it in your house.
Mangoes. Yes, mangoes. Mangoes contain a chemical called myrcene, which is also found in marijuana. Higher grades of marijuana contain more myrcene, which is why this trick usually only works with lower grade marijuana. Myrcene is believed to aid the potency of marijuana by allowing THC to cross the blood-brain barrier more effectively. The following method does work for most people. If it doesn’t work for you, well, enjoy the mangoes!
Now, I bet you’re wondering… how can I get higher with mangoes?! Here’s the secret: an hour before you smoke, eat a mango. That’s all you have to do. Eat a mango, wait an hour, smoke your weed, and enjoy. Some people have reported getting ridiculously ripped. Body weight and metabolism may be a factor, so if one mango doesn’t work, try two! If that doesn’t work, try waiting longer between eating the mango and smoking.
Another trick: when you get the munchies, instead of chowing down on chips & pizza, eat mangoes instead. They’ve been rumored to make your high last longer. ;)